Congratulations on taking the first step toward building your brand with endorsement marketing. Through the next Seven Guides, we’ll teach you (almost) everything there is to know about endorsement marketing.
By the end, you’ll know enough to plan and build an endorsement campaign for your brand, create a deal, and get it approved & fulfilled by a professional athlete.
- What exactly is endorsement marketing?
- Why should I care about endorsement marketing?
- Who uses endorsement marketing?
- How endorsement marketing works with existing marketing strategies
- Defining goals for your campaigns
- Determine which metrics align with those goals
- Define your audience
- Determine which athletes influence your core audience
- Learn to speak the language of your audience
- Analyze an athlete’s audience
- Is the athlete you chose able to endorse your brand?
- Can your athlete motivate an audience?
- How to get in touch with an athelete’s agent
- Tips for pitching agents and marketing reps
- 10 things to think about when pitching an athlete
- Make it real: use your athlete’s voice
- Make it interesting: engage your audience
- Make it actionable: craft content that helps you achieve campaign goals
- Make it shareable: write it for social
- Which analytics matter to your business?
- What are realistic expectations to have with endorsement marketing campaigns
- The importance of learning from results and testing campaign variables
What are you waiting for? Get started by clicking any of the guide links above.