opendorse co-founders Blake Lawrence and Adi Kunalic joined Bill Pidto and Alan Hahn of MSG 150 to share their founding story, and explain how athletes are using social media to engage fans and build their personal brands.
- Athletes create incredible impact when they share the right content, on the right channel, at the right time.
- At its core, athlete social strategy is about developing consistency and maintaining activity on their channels.
- opendorse was created as a solution for one athlete, Prince Amukamara. The platform now helps more than 7,000 athletes share content on social.
- The company is athlete-driven — built for athletes and designed to accommodate their wants and needs.
- The average influencer posts six times per day while the average athlete posts just six times per month.
- Athletes have a built-in audience that loves them. They just need help capitalizing on it.