The question we get asked the most is how our platform is different than the “old approach” to sports endorsements. Our team discovered that the athlete endorsement industry was very slow moving and had a lot of opportunities for improvement.
We took on the task and are proud of what we’ve built: a tool that allows marketers to access and activate professional athletes for digital endorsement deals. Below you’ll find a comparison infographic that shows the old approach to endorsements to the opendorse platform.
You will find the answers to the following questions:
1. What type of access will I have with the athletes?
2. What types of budgets are needed to utilize athletes in digital campaigns?
3. What is the timeline on setting up an endorsement campaign with an athlete?
4. Are there long and confusing contracts to handle?
5. How do I manage the campaigns through the platform?