Altitude Trampoline Park partnered with student-athletes to increase brand awareness and healthy living with multiple campaigns.
- Campaign 1: #NoonYearsEve Event
- Altitude utilized Opendorse Opportunities and direct pitching to connect with student-athletes for its grand opening in Harlingen, Texas on December 31, 2021.
- Athletes included Texas cheerleaders Natalie Peña and Julianna Palacios, who are both from Edinburg, Texas (near Harlingen).
- Campaign 2: #CommitToFit Event
- Altitude utilized Opendorse Opportunities and direct pitching to partner with college football players and cheerleaders in other select markets for its Commit to Fit campaign, a partnership with the American Heart Association.
- This initiative drove traffic to locations in Round Rock, Texas, Fort Worth, Texas, Columbia, S.C., and Greensboro, NC. to promote exercise and healthy living.
- Specific schools targeted for Commit to Fit included Texas, TCU, South Carolina, and Wake Forest.
- Athletes were asked to complete social media posts (the day prior, day of event, and one after participation) and make an in-person appearance.
- The two campaigns combined to generate 345+ student-athlete applications on Opendorse Opportunities.
- Of those that were offered a deal, 13 student-athletes accepted the partnership and fully completed the activities at their local Altitude location.
- Texas Spirit: 5 (two for Noon Year’s Eve, three for Commit to Fit)
- TCU Football: 3
- Wake Forest Spirit: 3
- South Carolina Football: 1
- Texas Football: 1