Sports play a massive role in the entertainment of millions in the United States. Our team wanted to further understand: who exactly is watching? Below is an infographic detailing the demographics of sports fans and their impact on TV viewership, event attendance and social media engagement across the U.S.’s seven most popular sports.
- 4 ways social media has disrupted college football recruiting
- What if… there was a think tank dedicated to building college sports brands?
- State of sponsored social media: how athletes, teams, and leagues stack up
- TaylorMade welcomes Tiger’s influence
- opendorse joins group of Facebook Media Solutions partners